Monday, April 2, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

It's that time again...yesterday I planned all our meals for the week...and I mean all of them. We are trying to stick to our Weight Watchers and just keep a healthy diet and organization is the only way to do it!

Here's what is for dinner this week:

Monday
Sam - eat at Bible Study; Wes - eat with parents

Tuesday
Dinner with the Lisics

Wednesday
green beans

Thursday
Crockpot BBQ Sandwiches
Broccoli

Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Carrots
Corn

Sunday
Leftovers

Check out our friends over at Finding-Hope Blog and The How To Mommy to see what else is cooking this week!




Have a great week!
the Lisics

3 comments:

  1. OOH I just looked up the twice baked potatoes and the bacon ranch crock pot meal! Thanks for sharing some new-to-me recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up! I can't wait to read more from your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete