Monday, December 24, 2012

It's finally here! Christmas Eve!! I feel like it came so fast but so slow at the same time! I am seriously LOVING this season this year. I love it every year but I feel like I was so much more accomplished and productive this year and it has made it all the more enjoyable.

The house is clean and the tree has all the presents underneath wrapped and begging to be opened! I love it. There is something about it that puts me in a constant good mood.

Friday, we had dinner celebration at my Grandma's house...today we have Christmas Eve lunch celebration at Dee's house, tonight we have Christmas Eve dinner with the Lisic's, then tomorrow is Christmas morning - which means my parents house, Wes's parents house, and our own Christmas with each other! Shew we are busy celebrating! But as crazy as it is and as many places as we have to go I absolutely love it. Every minute of it.

God has blessed me so much and I am so thankful. Life is good :)

-samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment