Saturday, October 5, 2013

So Glad it's Saturday!



Hello everyone! I cannot tell you how glad I am that it is finally the weekend. With school and work and everything else going on, I look forward to weekendsore now than I ever have!

This is why I am so glad it's Saturday!

1. First off, the hubs and I got to have a date night last night! We went for a fantastic dinner at Olive Garden (we will just ignore all those calories...) and we just spent some quality time together watching the Breakfast Club (love that movie). For the first time in forever Wes didn't have to work on Friday night so we got to go out for the first time in ages and it was just so nice. Oh did I mention a take-home piece of pumpkin cheesecake? Yeahhh.


2. I FINALLY have some time to catch up on last week and this week's episodes of Greys! It's the little things ya know. I just started watching it while writing this and seriously Shonda Rhimes? You are killing me.

3. Tonight I get to go hang out with some friends I haven't seen in wayyy too long. We are having a girls night just having out, watching a movie, and making a bonfire. Can anyone say s'mores? Yes. Please.

4. These next upcoming two weeks are fall break for Little Sprouts which means a break for me for the next two weeks! Of course no working means no paycheck... And I truly do love those little kiddos to death but I have to say that I am so ready for a little break. :)

Yep! That's about it for now. I'm gonna go out and enjoy the beautiful weather..HA I wish that's what I was doing. Actually I have a project to work on. Oh well. Life of a student.

I hope all of you have a fabulous weekend too!


 much love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment