Saturday, October 19, 2013

Productive Day = Happy Me


If you follow me on Insta (@samanthalisic), this may be repeat (albeit detailed) info for you! Today I posted this picture:
(Yes this is my favorite mug...given to me by my sweet baby sister Amber!)

This picture to me says one word: relaxation! And that is only because I felt like I was so productive all day. 
I got the house cleaned. I did most of the laundry. I made hot apple cider for my hubby when he got off work. I have done some homework. I even got to read more in my new absolute favorite book. (Don't worry...this book needs its very own post when I finish it!!) I did all the dishes. I made dinner for me and my hubby (only 9 WW Points+ for everything we ate! And I will also have to post that new recipe because it was SO stinking good.) I got to see my sister and future bro-in-law as they popped into town super quick for an ultimate frisbee tournament. I even went and got my sweet puppy (who seems to have some dry skin/allergies coming on) some new food/shampoo/anything that will help his skin. 
Now I am out babysitting. But even that has been great because these kids are wonderful. (Ages 4, 2, and 7 months) And they are all currently in bed asleep! So for the last two hours since they went to bed I have been working on Pinterest homework. Ha!! Actually I have gotten some homework done, just probably not as much as I should have...
Honestly, I am just soaking in these moments of calm. I know starting Monday, my weeks are going to be so busy I'll barely have time for anything calm except sleeping! I guess I'll be getting up a little earlier to do some praying. I know He is the only one getting me through these busy weeks until Christmas break without going crazy! And I am so glad that we are blessed we can say that. That we can go to him with anything when life gets a little nuts. Aren't you? God is so good. He has blessed me tremendously and allowed me to be so productive today so that I feel so much more prepared for the upcoming week. I feel so accomplished today and I can give God all the glory! 
I hope your weekend has been super productive and calm and relaxing. Mine certainly has been today. And I am looking forward to worshiping my wonderful God tomorrow morning. (Oh and keeping the sweet babies in the nursery during 2nd service!!) 
much much love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment