Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Time to Be Creative!

If you know me, you know that my biggest hobby is making cards and scrapbooking. I am a demonstrator with the company Stampin' Up! and I absolutely love it! It is so fun to make these things and they are so cute. Everyone who I have given a card or small gift to has loved them. Sometimes I hold classes and workshops to make cards or 3D projects. Right now, I have a special going on that I just wanted to share in case you are feeling a bit creative!

This is a card I made the other day with a stamp set called "Thank You Kindly." This particular stamp set comes with 4 sentiments to say thank you. It is probably my most used set...considering I handmade our 175 wedding thank you cards with this set! 
I have started a stamp set of the month club where anyone (beginner. average, or expert stamper!) can order the kit with no monthly obligations. For March, this is the card we are making. When you order a kit, you get everything you need to make SIX of these cards! Including your very own stamp set and corner rounding punch for you to add to your stampin inventory. You also will get the precut paper and accessories to make six cards, a pdf instruction sheet, and a pdf with examples of other ways to use your new stamp set to give you ideas and inspire some creativity! Hop on over to my Stampin' Up! Blog...Stampin With Samantha...for all the info.
I love to send and receive homemade cards, and if this is something you are interested in you definitely want to check it out!!
Have a great Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment