Tuesday, October 15, 2013

All Things Fall!

Hello all!! I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed this break and just how sad I am that it is coming to a close. BUT I will say that over the last few days, I have been able to really take time to pay attention to fall and all its many details! 

I set out a few fall decorations:



I have already been burning all my fall scented candles so much! Can't you tell??
I seriously have a candle obsession. There is something about a good smelling room that just puts a smile on anyone's face! I particularly love this candle from Bath and Body Works.


Blueberry Pumpkin Patch. It literally smells like a blueberry muffin. AKA Heaven in a jar. It smells soooooo good!!! I can't stop burning it! (Which is obvious since half of it is gone already!)

So besides all my favorite decor and super good smells, I made these pumpkin cookies:


They were ridiculously tasty! And not bad for you at all! I will be posting the recipe for them tomorrow :) You will be surprised at how easy they are! I made them because while all the family is at the beach (unfortunately my fall break is only 2 days so I couldn't go) and the hubs was at work, my seestur Lindsay came over to hang out, eat cookies, watch Grey's Anatomy, and do makeovers!! I was showing her a simple way to do everyday makeup. Check out the before and after:


BEFORE: 


AFTER:


I also got a little carried away curling her hair...but hey what are girls nights for!? I told her she looked absolutely fantastic!
I am so glad she was able to come over and hang out. What a fantastic way to end my (too short) fall break! Hope all of y'all are enjoying fall and living it up because I have this sneaky suspicion that winter will be here before we know it.

much love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment