Saturday, October 12, 2013

Saturday Crafternoon!



Wow. This is the first Saturday in forever I have been able to do something crafty. (Hence the name crafternoon!) And I have been really wanting to make a fall wreath to put on the door. So I did!! Check it out:

Oh my goodness! I am in LOVE! And honestly this took me all of 15 minutes to make! I went to Hobby Lobby this morning and spend $14.00 for EVERYTHING (well except the glue gun!). You just can't beat that. I just love when craft projects come together so well and so easily!

  
The first thing I did was I bought a wreath that looks like this: 
It came from Hobby Lobby and was only $4.99! Plus I used the 40% off coupon that they always have online and on the iPhone app.  Then I wrapped it with some polka dotted burlap ribbon. 
Also from Hobby Lobby and it is 50% off this week! I wrapped it completely and just hot glued the end in the back. I used all but about 4-5 inches of the spool of ribbon! The little pumpkins came from, guess where? HOBBY LOBBY. Why is that my favorite store ever?! They are in the fall decor that is all 40% off. 


And the L was a simple wooden letter that I painted with orange paint and then (yes, I free-handed!) painted on the house number with white paint. Then I tied the letter to the wreath with some twine.

Again I love it!! And it was easy which is such a plus. 

Hooray for Saturday Crafternoons! And hooray for fall!! Hope y'all are having a wonderful Saturday and are loving this fall season.


much love, 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment