Sunday, April 13, 2014

Week Full of Mondays

Last week, I swear every day felt like a Monday. I'm telling you it was something every day. Especially in the mornings when I seem to always end up running behind no matter how on top of things I feel. 

One morning, I dropped my loose powder blush and it went EVERYWHERE. That is italics and capitals. That's how bad it was.

Another day I was way late and got in the car only to realize that I had no gas and was going to be even later to my practicum. (Not exactly a good way to say "Hire me")

It just seemed like every day had something that went wrong. But while I was having my pity party about my rotten mornings all week, God reached down and tapped me on the shoulder to say, Every day will always have something go wrong because that is how this world works. But if you just lean on me, these little things won't bother you so much.

Helllooooo. I have to say... I used to have friends tell me that God "told" them something or "spoke" to them and I always thought that they were being strange because hello, God doesn't talk. But once I started to realize that God gives us the Holy Spirit to guide is in the right path, I realized that when he puts something in my heart, that is the Holy Spirit trying to relay a message to me from God. 

That is exactly what He did for me this week.

So while I had some rough mornings last week, and I will probably have some rough Monday-like mornings again this week, I know that these little things don't matter and I won't let Satan use something so trivial to bring me down. And I hope you won't either! Lean on God every morning this week and don't let the small stuff get you down.

Have a wonderful week :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment